Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teacher / Specialist Primary Autism Teacher / Primary ASD Teacher / ASD Teacher to join a “good” primary school in Mitcham. This school cater for pupils with a broad range of ASD and Asperger’s mainly. This role is to start ASAP with a permanent contract on offer for the successful candidate.
About the Role
• SEN Teacher / Specialist Primary Autism Teacher / Primary ASD Teacher / ASD Teacher
• Primary pupils aged 4 to 12
• ASAP start
• Permanent contract
• Salary between £30,000 and £45,000 including SEN allowance
About the School
• Good with outstanding features
• Specialising in working with pupils with ASD and Asperger’s
• Curriculum based on the national curriculum developed specifically to meet the needs of their students
• Class size under 7 assisted by a minimum of 3 Learning Support Assistants.
• Great rail and road links available
• Teacher pension scheme
• Private health care plan
• Ongoing in house CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teacher / Specialist Primary Autism Teacher / Primary ASD Teacher / ASD Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN42354SENT
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.