SEN Teacher - Wakefield
- Full time or part time supply roles avaialble
- SEND and PRU settings in Wakefield
- Potential for permanent work through Vision for Education (subject to feedback and references)
-£120 - £160 (per day)
Vision for education are in search of Special educational needs and disabilities teachers for numerous schools and PRU’s in Wakefield.
Specific provisions as well as schools who provide education to a mixed number of SEND requirements continuously require skilled, nurturing and caring teachers for day to day, long term and permanent work.
All who can offer welcoming teams and environments.
The successful SEND Teacher - Wakefield will be responsible for teaching classes, planning lessons and working with schools to uphold a high quality of learning.
About the SEN Teacher - Wakefield roles:
• Be responsible for delivering a broad and balanced curriculum, which meets the relevant requirements.
• To take into consideration other curriculum approaches and specialist programmes so that the full needs of the pupils are met.
• To organise the classroom, its resources, pupil groupings and displays in order to provide a stimulating learning environment.
• Adhere to the school planning and record keeping systems and submit them for monitoring purposes on request.
• To contribute to the recording of events and progress.
• Direct and co-ordinate the work of support staff in the class or curriculum group.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Desire to work in specialist schools such as SEN schools or Pupil Referral Units.
• Relevant degree.
• Confident and eager to learn.
• SEN experience is essential.
• One to one and small group work.
• Professional manner.
• Enthusiastic and friendly, yet firm approach.
Why Vision for education:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism
• Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield for more information on this role or to apply simply send us your CV. 01484 642928.