ABC Teachers are seeking to recruit several experienced SEN Teachers to work within specialised SEN schools in Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas. This is an ongoing full-time supply role that will begin in September. The role will begin with day to day supply work with long term positions available for the right candidate.
We are looking for a strong, reliable teacher with vast amounts of experience of working within an SEN school. Extra qualifications will be extremely favourable with our schools; especially those with Team Teach, Makaton or any courses that revolve around autism.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills
· Will have QTS – NQT’s will be considered
. Experienced within a SEN field; most notably
- Physical disabilities
- Behavioural problems
- PRU experience
· Highly creative in a classroom setting
· Knowledge within the education sector
· Passion for supporting the learning of children
· In date DBS & on the Update Service
. Further qualifications and knowledge in SEN areas – Team Teach, Makaton, BSL, Hoist Training, Manual Handling Training
We pride ourselves on offering fantastic rates of pay and putting forward candidates that meet our secure safeguarding criteria. We have a close relationship with our candidates and schools and work exclusively with our client base.
ABC are an REC accredited company that are owned by the Times Educational Supplement and are the leading education recruitment company in the East and West Midlands. If you are not a teacher but have experience working as a Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant or HLTA within SEN then we would also love to hear from you.
What to do next:
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child and Adult Workforce. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.