Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in an ‘Outstanding’ school in Barnet. The SEN Teaching Assistant will be working with children in the Early Years with a mixture of ASD and speech and language difficulties and would be to work until the end of the academic year. The school are SEN Teaching Assistants with Early Years and SEN experience in the UK and the role would be to commence as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant and professional environment amongst dedicated and professional people.
About the Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant
• Work within the Early Years
• Working in small groups and 1:1 with ASD and speech and language
• Temporary role until the end of the academic year.
• Between £70 and £80 a day
About the School
• Large Primary
• Outstanding Primary school
• Newly built and refurbished school, with excellent facilities.
• Large school with excellent opportunities for something permanent.
• Based in Barnet within easy reach of public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB0909STA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.