Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school based in Brent. This school is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with pupils across all year groups. The special educational needs include ASD, Dyslexia, ADHD and behavioural issues. You will work one to one and in small groups of pupils. This role will commence as soon as possible and go through until the end of the academic year.
About this SEN Teaching Assistant Role
· SEN Teaching Assistant
· ASAP start
· Work on a long term basis in the London Borough of Brent
· Working one to one and in small groups
· SEN experience is desirable but not essential
· From £60 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Schools is Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· This is a three form entry primary school
· A newly refurbished early years play area
· Is a warm, friendly and supportive place to work
· Has excellent opportunities for professional development
· The school is easily accessible and is in close proximity to the station
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have recent classroom experience within the last two years
· Must have the right to work in the UK
· Be willing to travel at least 30/40 minutes
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FXZ15331.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.