SEN Teaching Assistant
Pay £70 - £80 per day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position relevant UK experience in a school.
Contract dates: September 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for talented SEN Teaching Assistants in the London Borough of Camden looking for part-time work. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings and are looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. Alternatively, if you are interested in a long term or permanent role this can be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
• Supply Teacher to work in schools in Barnet
• Flexible work, to fit around the Teaching Assistant
• Have Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Experience working 1:1 or in small groups of children with SEN
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 and quote reference NXBSENTA Camden.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency