Smart Teachers are recruiting for 2 x SEN teaching Assistants / SEN TA to join a successful and popular school in the London borough of Ealing. The SEN teaching Assistants / SEN TA will be working in the schools onsite ARP, which caters for children with ASD. There is a position in both KS1 and KS2. The successful SEN Teaching Assistants / SEN TA will be supporting small groups and individuals. This is a full time SEN teaching Assistant / SEN TA position to start in October 2019 and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. This beautiful 3 form entry school has high quality resources, excellent training and CPD opportunities as well as a dedicated and supportive leadership team.
About the Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
• Full time
• October 2019 – July 2020
• Working in schools ARP provision, supporting pupils with ASD
• Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Three-form entry primary school located in West London
• Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
• Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
• ARP (Additionally resourced provision) opening in September 2018
• Brilliant resources available
• All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
• Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
• Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
• Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT0909TA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.