16 houurs per week, 1 year contract
Sheringdale is looking for an enthusiastic and commited Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 in class support for a nursery child with specific additional learning needs for visual impairment, mobility, speech and language and attention.
Sheringdale is a caring, community school at the heart of leafy Southfields with great transport links.
We need a SEN TA for Nursery who:
- Can provide 1:1 learning and care support
- Is willing to learn about Special needs or has experience
- Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team
- Can achieve high standards of teaching, learning and play
- Can provide care and nurture for young children
- Seeks to further develop their skills
We will offer you:
- Support as you settle into your new role
- Ongoing professional development
- Support of a well-organised and very positive team of colleagues
Ofsted (2014) recognised our school as outstanding. The Sheringdale motto is “growing dreams” and children thrive in this creative and academically successful school. It is an exciting time filled with opportunities with a new build expanding the school to two form entry.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on telephone number 0208 874 7340 or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school by email
Please apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 25 September 2017 (at noon)
Interviews: 29 September 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Sheringdale Primary School
Standen Road, Wandsworth SW18 5TR
Telephone: 0208 8747340
Headteacher: Sarah Jones