Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN TA to work on a one to one basis with a child in Early Years at a “Good” catholic school as graded by Ofsted in the South West of London. For this amazing opportunity to work at a top SW London school, we are looking for a SEN TA with experience working one to one. The SEN TA position will be long term contract starting ASAP. The school has high achieving, well-behaved and enthusiastic children. The school is also attractive with large buildings and well-resourced classrooms located in the beautiful South West of London.
About the Role
• SEN TA
• 1:1 with a child in Early Years
• October 2019
• Full Time
• Excellent career development
• Bespoke training programmes
• £70 - £85 per day depending on experience
About the School
• Has a real family feel
• Catholic school
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• Part of a trust with Good and Outstanding schools
• Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
• Large spacious play areas
• Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH3010SENTAHC.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.