SEN Teaching Assistant
£65-£75 per day
We are currently recruiting for a knowledgeable Teaching Assistant who has recent experience working with Autism and various moderate learning difficulties.
This will be for a full time, ongoing role in a Special Educational Needs school we are partnered with in Lichfield.
About the role:
• Supporting students both 1:1 and in small groups alongside a multidisciplinary staff team
• Providing a tailored and student-centred approach to learning
• Building a strong rapport with the students you work with, providing a nurturing and friendly learning atmosphere
• The role will begin in January 2022 and be on an full time, ongoing basis.
• Opportunity to work in a well-established, inclusive SEND school with a supportive staff and leadership team.
About the School:
• The school cater for students with ASC and moderate to severe learning difficulties who are of secondary age
• Opportunity to work in an excellent SEND school with state of the art facilities, with a strong community ethos.
• You will work alongside a supportive and caring staff and leadership team, where the needs of the child always come first in a safe and nurturing environment.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in working with the specialist needs of students with autism and SLD, and have excellent communication and behaviour management skills. We are looking for people who are prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to support the young people they work with.
About ABC Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the SEND Team on 01543 228 029
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.