Smart Teachers is recruiting an SEN TA to join a three form entry primary school in Neasden (NW2). The school is looking to recruit an SEN TA to support a Year 1 pupil with ASD, who requires additional support, both academically and socially. The boy is described as being able but can lack/lose concentration easily. The successful SEN TA will be responsible for supporting the child in class, running interventions and liaising with the SENCO/class teacher. This SEN TA position is a full time position starting either ASAP/Jan and will be initially until July 2020. The school can offer a positive working environment and a cohort of children who are passionate about learning.
About the Role
• SEN TA
• Supporting Year 1 pupil with ASD
• ASAP/January - July
• Daily rate £75-85 per day
About the school
• Three form entry
• Based in Neasden with excellent transport links and staff parking available
• Established and supportive leadership team
• Excellent in house CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the Job Title will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT2611SENTABP
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.