Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join a Nursery school that is situated in Brixton. This role will be a temporary, long-term role that will be within the Early Years provision here at the school. Additionally, the role has potential of a permanent contract at the end of the duration, based upon the appointed individual.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant / SEN Support Assistant
• To assist students within the Early Years provision
• Temporary, long-term role with the potential of becoming permanent
• Daily rate set at £75
• Term time only
About the School
• School is on a fantastic site with 3 large buildings and two outdoor spaces
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report
• Lovely school with very supportive Head teacher
• Is part of a federation of schools
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / Practitioner Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent and relevant SEN classroom based experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks in the last two years essential)
• Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number TZM19237.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.