ABC Teachers have a fantastic opportunity for a Teaching Assistant in the Loughborough area.
The school supports children and young adults, aged 6 – 19 years therefore Teaching Assistants with primary or secondary school experience will be considered. The school has been rated by Ofsted as good with praise being given to the school for their exceptional high awareness of the differing needs of the pupils and how to respond to these.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have a Teaching Assistant qualification, preferably level 3.
- Have experience and knowledge of working with pupils with severe and complex learning and behavioural needs, including conditions such as Autism and Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome (PDA).
- Have the ability to adopt a whole team approach.
- Be responsive in the support and care provided to pupils in order for them to succeed and flourish.
- Be able to fit in and adhere to the ethos of the school.
- Be able to demonstrate passion, dedication and commitment.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Steph Allsopp today on 01509 608017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.