ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for an exceptional SEN Teaching Assistant to work with children aged 4-11 with ASC, MLD and Complex Needs.
The school has consistently been Outstanding in every Ofsted inspection and provides a welcoming environment for all new staff at the school.
Who we're looking for:
- Experience supporting children/young adults with SEN
- Someone who has a genuine passion for improving the lives of the pupils in their care
- Available for work ASAP
- Able to reference the last two years of employment
- Have an Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to complete one)
What we can offer:
- Market leading rates of pay, paid by our in-house payroll team.
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you'd like to find out more about the role or other exciting opportunities we have available, then please call Jacob on 01543 228 029 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.