Smart Teachers is recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistant / LSA / TAs for regular daily supply, short and long-term teaching and support staff to join our pool of staff across Bexley, South East London. We have a constant flow of work for SEN Teaching Assistant / SPLD TA / LSA / TAs to work across a wide range of school-based roles in teaching, leadership, special needs and learning support.
About the Roles
• SEN Language Teaching Assistant / LSA / TA
• Working with secondary aged students.
• Either 1:1 supporting a specific child, or working within small groups
• General in-class support also involved
• Prior experience supporting students with behaviour, speech and language difficulties essential
• School hours are 8.30am to 4.00pm (term time only)
• Salary £14,600
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistants / LSA / TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
• SEN Teaching Assistants / LSA / TAs NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCRBexleyTA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.