Vision for Education are currently recruiting for experienced SEN TA’s with knowledge and experience of supporting children with learning difficulties including ASC, PMLD to work in an inclusive school across both primary key stages within an excellent provision in Salford.
There are three positions available for SEN TA’s of level 2 and above.
As a SEN TA you will follow the schools values which are valuing children as individuals and aim to provide a holistic approach to the child's learning and care. You need to be able to use your initiative and be involved in the whole school community.
The education, medical and therapy staff at the school are experienced, well-qualified, highly trained people who are committed to helping every child develop, achieve and excel.
The staff at the school are caring, experienced and committed to meeting the individual needs of every child and to creating a happy, safe and secure environment.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
· Min. level 2 qualification or above
· Relevant experience
· Be committed and dedicated in the learning and development of children
· Have a nurturing character
In return, as an agency we offer:
• Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £60 per day.
• Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
• Dedicated team of experienced SEN consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
• Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
• We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
If you are an experienced TA or teacher and feel you have the qualities we are looking for, and would like to know more please get in touch.