Smart Teachers is recruiting for Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA’s to join an “Outstanding” SEN school based in Merton. Due to expansion, the school is recruiting for a number of Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA’s. The school caters for children with a range of needs (ASD, SLD, PMLD, MLD), aged 4-18. These full time Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA positions will be initially through until July on a temporary basis with potential for these to become permanent. The school are looking for confident, bubbly individuals who are confident working with a range of needs. Experience working with SEN is desirable but not essential.
About the Role
• Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
• Supporting children with a range of needs (ASD, SLD, PMLD)
• Temp contract for the 2019/2020 academic year
• £75-85 per day depending on experience
About the School
• SEN school catering for children with a range of needs (ASD, SLD, PMLD)
• Outstanding Ofsted
• All through – 4-18 – split across two sites
• Hydrotherapy pool on site
• Located in Morden – 10 minute walk from the station, parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA’s will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT0509LSA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.