SEN Teaching Assistant (MLD/SLD)
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a local MLD/SLD secondary school on the Wirral.
The desired SEN Teaching Assistant will be working across years 7 - 11. This role is suitable for support staff, unqualified teachers, NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would like someone who has experience working with SEN children.
The school is a ‘Good’ school that strives greatly to keep its students safe and secure. It’s staff work together in harmony, which sees teaching assistants and teachers unite in a common goal to ensure the development of the pupil’s social and academic abilities.
To be considered for the position of SEN Teaching Assistant, you will:
• Have experience teaching children in an SEN setting.
• Be comfortable with Personal Care.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEN teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266 and ask for Faye.
Salary: £60 / day