SEN Teaching Assistant
£60-£65 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a full time SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to work within one of our client schools in West Newcastle. The position will be working across EYFS-KS2 supporting pupils with diverse needs, working between the hours of 08:30-15:30. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting pupils with additional needs and delivering tailored support to individual pupils. The candidate must have experience of working with pupils on a 1:1 basis, offering interventions and in class support. The school would like to employ someone who sets suitable learning challenges and promotes excellence in all aspects to support the pupil’s development.
The school provide high quality teaching through a varied curriculum, ensuring all pupils are provided with an inspiring and creative learning environment. The school pride themselves on their extensive expertise to remove barriers to learning of which they expect all members of staff to adhere to.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Be creative and enthusiastic towards delivering learning to the children.
• Hold a minimum of Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working with SEND.
• Experience delivering 1:1 support and small intervention groups.
• Extensive knowledge of the curriculum.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency