Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School in Enfield, North London. The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will have experience working with children with SEN as well as classroom experience. This role is an afternoon only, Monday to Friday that involves working with a year 4 child with ASD traits more specifically ADHD. The young child is extremely bright and has some behavioural issues. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will need to start as soon as possible until July 2018. There is also potential for this role to continue until the following academic year.
About the role
· SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
· Mon-Fri, afternoons only 12.30-15.00
· Must have experience working with children with SEN
· Part time post, immediate start until July 2018
· £35 - £40 a day depending on experience
· Potential to be being extended for the next academic year
About the school
· This is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school
· This is a small school located in the London borough of Enfield
· The school staff are extremely helpful and the school as a whole has a family feel to it, where by parents and staff work together to provide the pupils with the best opportunities to learn and excel in their studies
In order to be considered for this role, SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Be able to provide references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number FXZ14953
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.