Sen Teaching assistant
£70.00 per day
To start Asap
We are recruiting for a SEN teaching assistant to work in our client’s school. The position is on a temporary basis possibly 4 days per week
You will be required to assist the class teaching in the daily running of the classroom, you will have experience in group work as well as 1 to 1 tutoring. The hours of work are from 8.30 to 15.30
The school is a positive and inspiring environment with a team of wonderful staff who give 100% daily. This part of the school is Primary they also do have a secondary base. The location is set in a great location with commute links in and around the school. There is also on-site parking if needed.
To be considered for the SEN teaching assistant position, you will:
- Have experience within the SEN education sector
- Relevant experience within the last 2 year’s for references
- DBS on the update service
- Be able to work with children with various levels of SEN needs
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be
registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn(PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism
- Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEN Teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across
Vision for Education, please contact our SEN team on 01172482600.