Smart Teachers is recruiting for regular daily supply, short and long-term support staff to join our pool of staff across South East London working in Special School settings. We have a constant flow of work for Teaching Assistants with SEN experience to work with primary and secondary aged children in Special Schools in South East London, Zone 2-3..
About the Roles
• SEN Teaching Assistant
• Southwark, Zone 2-3
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term or long-term contracts available
• £75 - £90 Daily rate - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: SEN experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH2101SOUTHWARK
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.