Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant to join a “Good” comprehensive school in Greenwich . The SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant role will be full time and required from September 2018. The large comprehensive school caters to pupils aged 11-18.
About the Role
· SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Daily rate between £85 - £95 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Large 11-18 comprehensive school which has close to 2000 pupils
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Have distinct provision for deaf students and those with autism and language impairment
· Sixth form available
· Fantastic art facilities across KS3 – KS5
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working with Special Needs
· Able to work with pupils with challenging behaviour
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KLP21623.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.