SEN Teaching Assistants - Huddersfield
- Location: Huddersfield
- Salary: £65 a day
- Contract type: Full and Part time
- Contract terms: Supply
- Job starts: September 2018
Vision for Education are currently looking to build a bank of SEN Teaching Assistants - Huddersfield that we will put on our 'guaranteed work scheme' to support a school in Huddersfield that caters for pupils with autism. If you have worked with children or adults before with Autism in an Education or Care environment, you will automatically be shortlisted for this role and contacted within one working day. Successful candidates for this SEN Teaching Assistants - Huddersfield role will need to be available Monday to Friday 5 days per week.
What will you need to be successful for this SEN Teaching Assistants - Huddersfield role?
- Recent experience working with Autism in a Care or an Education Setting
- Be available on a full time basis
- Be open to a permanent contract direct with schools
- A sound knowledge of safeguarding young people.
- Have an enhanced child workforce DBS on the update system, or be willing to undergo one.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach training and access to online Educare
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis.
- Specialist SEND Consultants who are committed to finding your perfect role
- Guaranteed pay scheme for qualifying candidates
Send your CV to our Huddersfield SEND Team today to apply for this role or please ring us for any information. Clearance procedures are subject to recent reference and DBS checks.
We look forward to hearing from you! on 01484 642928!