Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who is passionate about making a difference in young people’s lives? Would you like to choose the days you work to fit in around your current commitments? If so, apply today!
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are a leading supply agency in the Midlands. We are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable SEND Teaching Assistants to work on a day to day, short or long-term basis in the Stoke-on-Trent area starting in January.
The ideal candidates will have a kind and caring nature, and a good knowledge of working with children and young adults who have various special educational needs.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
· A passion for working with children with SEND
· A positive, caring attitude toward others
· Teaching Assistant qualification would be advantageous but not essential
· Ability to motivate and inspire students
· Ability to build rapport with fellow colleagues and students
· Excellent time management and communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with TES in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualification. The minimum experience training or qualifications required for this position are: recent, referenceable experience within an SEN setting (within the last 5 years).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Beth on 01543 228 029 or submit your details.