Smart Teachers is recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Needs Support Assistants to work within mainstream primary schools across the London borough of Camden. We have a constant flow of work available for SEN Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Needs Support Assistants ranging from daily supply to long-term roles. These include 1:1 support and small group work with students with, but not limited to, Autism, mild learning and behaviour difficulties.
About the Roles
• SEN Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Needs Support Assistants
• Covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
• Ability to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
• Daily rate from £70 depending on experience
• Assisting and supporting students with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
• Flexible working days
About the Schools
• Working in primary school in the London Borough of Camden
• Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
• Assisting both mainstream students and those with additional needs
• Roles across all year groups available
• Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for these roles the SEN Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Needs Support Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent experience supporting the UK curriculum
• Previous experience working with children with additional needs (desired, but not essential)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXS1807SENTACAM.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.