SENCO - Amery Hill School
We are looking to appoint an outstanding middle leader to join our team as we strive for excellence in all we do.
You will bring us:
• Clear strategic thinking on how to help those with identified special needs to progress
• A dynamic and enthusiastic approach to teaching with excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with different types of learners, especially those with SEN
• The ability to lead a team of committed learning support assistants
• Ideas on how we develop our curriculum to meet the needs of those with SEN
We offer you:
• An excellent opportunity to develop your skills and to progress your career
• A well motivated student body which engages in all aspects of school life
• An enthusiastic staff team which ‘goes the extra mile’ to secure improvement
Amery Hill School is the top performing 11 – 16 mixed comprehensive school set in pretty grounds in the market town of Alton, Hampshire. Following our excellent recent Ofsted inspection, we are very proud of the report and how it reflects the high standard of all round education that we provide for all our learners.
The school is well resourced and supported by the local community; it manages to maintain a supportive and caring environment for all who attend the school.
For further information visit our Website at http://www.ameryhill.hants.sch.uk/. Applications should be addressed to Mrs Elizabeth Wylie, Headteacher and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt, therefore an early reply is recommended.
We are committed to safeguarding, follow a strict recruitment process and carry out enhanced DBS checks.