Beit Shvidler is a happy one-form entry primary school with good public transport links.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who will develop inclusion and SEN provision across the school.
Candidates will be passionate about children's learning and development, and will have experience of working with children who have special educational needs. A good knowledge and understanding of the new SEND Code of Practice is needed to underpin this non-class based role.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who is committed to enabling all children with additional needs to fulfil their potential and achieve best possible outcomes.
Applications are invited from teachers who are either currently working as a SENCO or who are keen to gain a position and complete the National Award for SENCOs.
We are looking for an SENCo who:
- Is a highly motivated and committed practitioner with proven experience of teaching children with a wide range of abilities
- Leads by example, and is able to motivate and lead others
- Can provide creative and enriching learning opportunities to enable our children to reach their potential
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is keen to work as part of our Leadership Team to develop inclusion throughout the school
- Is committed to high standards throughout the school
We can offer you:
- A non-class based role with responsibility for leading on SEN and inclusion throughout the school
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach
- A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
- A commitment to your professional development
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- A school which puts the interests of the children first in all that we do
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone Mrs Nissim on 020 8238 2746 to make an appointment. Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs: Available to download from the school website, or by email from the school office.
Closing Date: 12.00 noon on Monday 5th December
Interviews: Tuesday 13th December
Beit Shvidler Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We operate safer recruitment procedures and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Beit Shvidler Primary School
261 Hale Lane, Edgware
London, HA8 8NX
Tel: 020 8238 2746