Range L5 - L9 (£43,023 - £47,492)
TRACKS Education provides education for Children with Health needs in Bradford. It comprises three separate school / teaching units, each with their own DfE number:
• Hospital 1 Airedale and Hospital 2 BRI which meet the educational needs of children and young people whilst in Hospital, and
• TRACKS School, a KS4 provision for students who experience extreme anxieties and emotional difficulties around school and social situations.
TRACKS Education also delivers Home Tuition in partnership with the Local Authority.
In order to expand the capacity, sustain continuous improvement, remove elements of TRACKS Education from an Ofsted category and secure/maintain a judgement of good across the three schools the Management Committee now wish to recruit a SENCo who is able to join the Learning and Teaching team to lead on provision for those pupils with SEN, Disabilities, and additional needs.
Prime objectives of this post
• Support strategic direction and development of TRACKS Education.
• Lead the strategic development of SEN and Inclusion.
• Culture effective collaborative practice between parents, education, health, social care services and other key agencies.
• Support Continuity of Learning between a range of settings, home, hospitals and schools.
• Lead on ensuring that the identification and review of children and young people’s needs is timely and accurate.
• Lead on the development of inclusive practice, removing the barriers to learning
• Ensure good or better Teaching, Learning and Progress for pupils with SEN including those with Complex Needs.
• Support successful preparation for adulthood
We can offer you
• The opportunity to have a significant role in both securing and sustaining the improvement of SEN provision within TRACKS Education
• A dynamic and unique school setting
• A bespoke and tailored professional development programme
• The opportunity to support the learning, progress and wellbeing of children and young people through working within multi-professional teams.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 21st June 2017 – 9.00am
Interviews: Friday 30th June 2017
For an application pack contact Lisa Reeder on 01274 633111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or to arrange to a visit please contact Susan Sutcliffe on 01274 582995.