Lucas Vale Primary
Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator
MPS/UPS + SEN allowance
To start as soon as possible
Lucas Vale Primary School is looking for an inspirational SENCo. Although we are ideally looking for an experienced SENCo, we are also happy to consider qualified teachers who are keen to move into this role. You will either have the SENCo qualification or be happy to work towards this.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Special Needs Leader who is committed to high standards of achievement for SEND pupils. This position is permanent.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the teaching staff in providing the highest standards of teaching for SEND pupils; monitoring the impact of the teaching of any interventions and monitoring the progress and attainment of all SEND pupils.
What we are looking for:
- enthusiasm, ambition and a caring attitude
- a clear understanding of high quality teaching for learning
- a passion for teaching for learning
- high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- a keenness to work as part of a team
In return, the school can offer:
- A support and friendly team
- good opportunities for professional development
- children who will give you a great deal in return for your commitment to them
Closing date: Midnight Monday 22nd January
Visits to school recommended, please call to arrange visit.
Interview date: Friday 26th January