Full Time Position required for April 2020
(Flexible working may be considered)
Are you an enthusiastic leader looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
Are you passionate about SEND and able to inspire others to ensure all students make excellent progress?
Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a successful school which is part of the All Saints Catholic Academy Trust. The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to the provision and development for SEND across the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about improving outcomes for SEND students
• Be able to motivate students and staff to achieve their best
• Have the ability to actively promote achievement for all across the academy or Trust
• Have a proven track record of leading on SEND
In return, we offer:
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
• A supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
• Opportunities for career progression
Salary will be discussed at interview and will depend on qualifications and experience; payment on the Leadership Scale (London Fringe) will be considered for an exceptional candidate.
For information containing job description and person specification, please visit our website at www.joa.herts.sch.uk or contact the school office on 01923 773881
Completed application forms can be emailed directly to email@example.com. Please note that CVs will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is 11th December 2019, by 12 noon, with interviews taking place w/c 16th December 2019. ASCAT reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.