We seek to appoint for April 2018 an inspirational SENCO to work as part of our SEN team. You will be responsible for supporting children across the school that need extra assistance, taking responsibility for the day today high quality in-class and intervention support for SEN pupils, enabling them to make good progress in their learning. Candidates should have the National award for SEN Co-ordination.
Star Primary School is a vibrant multi-cultural school committed to excellent educational provision. We place a high emphasis on the teaching of languages, Sports, the Arts and ICT through a creative curriculum. Our school community has a strong ethos and shared vision, which lays the foundations for excellence in teaching and learning.
The successful applicants will:
• Make a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality teaching and learning.
• Raise the standards of SEN pupils throughout the school
• Actively support our extended curriculum
• Have a passion for providing a curriculum for all children to succeed
• Be able to work effectively within a supportive, committed and successful staff team
• Have high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
The school is committed to professional development and equality for all staff and will provide a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
Visits to the school are warmly invited. Please make an appointment to meet with the Head Teacher, Lisle von Buchenroder through the school office.
Application forms are available from the school directly or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Accompanying statements should outline candidate’s curriculum passion and expertise.
Closing Date: Friday 26th January at midday. Interviews to be held the week beginning: Monday 29th Junuary 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check