Brunswick Park Primary School
Contract Type: Permanent – MPS/UPS + TLR
Posted: 15 May 2017
Closing Date: We recruit on a rolling basis for this role
Job starts: September 2017
Brunswick Park is unique, and as its brilliant and dynamic new SENCo you will ensure that with the rest of the dedicated staff team, every child who attends learns well for living through respect, support and challenge. The school is Resource Based for pupils with ASC, and we are justly proud of our values based inclusive ethos that attracts parents and carers from far and wide. Our Inclusion Team comprises an Assistant Head Teacher (Inclusion), a Resource Base and ASC Provision Lead, an Accredited Specialist Practitioner (Dyslexia), our In-House People Matter Therapy Provision to support children’s emotional health and wellbeing and you, our full-time SENCo. Our children love learning and behave well. This is a fantastic, career-enhancing opportunity to inspire and lead.
TLR Responsibility (£2,640)
Required for September 2017
We wish to appoint a consummate professional who is:
• Fully qualified, with the proven strategic skills and knowledge to support teachers astutely to improve our inclusive culture for learning;
• Energetic and efficient, with the vision to motivate and empower people;
• Experienced and knowledgeable in working effectively with pupils with ASC and SEND, their families and with outside agencies;
• A warm, engaging, effective communicator;
• Determined and driven to inspire staff and children alike to be the best they can be;
• An inclusive, creative and consistently outstanding teacher;
• Aspirational and committed to career development.
• A vibrant, friendly, positive and enthusiastic learning community where everyone’s successes are celebrated;
• An inclusive, values based ethos committed to nurturing and developing the potential of every child;
• A supportive and stimulating environment where children are well behaved and keen to learn;
• A committed, motivated and reflective staff team;
• A strong desire for continued improvement and further development;
• Work in a diverse and vibrant Borough close to London’s main attractions;
• The chance to work in a school like no other, where opportunities to broaden and develop skills and experience abound.
If you are successful and not otherwise contracted, you can be paid from July 2017. You are also entitled to an additional month’s salary to support any relocation costs. Please ask about these incentives and any other available recruitment opportunities in becoming a member of staff at Brunswick Park Primary School.
To find out more about this amazing opportunity, a visit is essential. To organise one at a mutually convenient time during the school day, please telephone our staff in the School Office or the Head Teacher directly on 020 7525 9033, or email Dena Dada at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain an application pack please email Dena Dada at email@example.com, download one from our website www.brunswickparkprimary.co.uk or telephone the school on 020 7525 9033.
Brunswick Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, medical clearances and references.
Closing date for applications: We recruit on a rolling basis for this role