Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SENCO to join a nursery school based in Charlton, Greenwich. This SENCO role is a full time position to start ASAP to cover maternity leave. The SENCO role will likely be till February 2019. The nursery school are looking for a SENCO to join their team who will also take on other leadership responsibilities as well. This nursery school works collaboratively with other schools and organisations.
About the Role
- SENCO with other leadership responsibilities too
- Full time role
- ASAP start
- Maternity cover until February 2019
- Salary between £30,000 and £40,000 – depending on experience
About the School
· Educates children between the ages of 2 and 4
· Interactive Music Teacher runs weekly music sessions with the children
· Stated as a ‘Forest School Centre of Excellence’ by Ofsted in 2015
· Multi-skills sports team visits on a weekly basis to support children with their skills and control
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Located in Charlton, Greenwich
· Parking on site
· Also easily commutable from East London (45 minute journey from Stratford via public transport)
In order to be considered for this role, the SENCO will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GUS45175.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.