We are looking for a motivating and engaging part time SENCo to work in our improving one form entry school. You will have the experience and responsibility in day-to-day operation of the SEND policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEND.
You will hold the National SENCO qualification or be working towards completing the qualification. You will be able to effectively work closely with parent/carers and professionals.
**There may be an opportunity of a 0.4 teaching commitment for the right candidate to make this a full time position**
Salary: MPS + SENCo allowance (pro rata)
The successful candidate will;
· Have an excellent knowledge of SEND in a primary school setting
· Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
· Be able to contribute to and implement strategic plans for the provision of pupils with EHCP’s
· Have completed training to become a Designated Senior Person for Child Protection
· Be an effective liaison with specialists and outside agencies
For the successful candidate we can offer:
· a committed, and friendly staff team
· the opportunity to work with amazing children with good behaviour and attitudes to learning
· a commitment to high quality professional development
· a supportive management team
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs B Burke, School Business Manager, by email on email@example.com to arrange a visit. For further information about our school, please visit our website: www.holdbrook.herts.sch.uk.
Application details are available online at www.teachinherts.com, www.tes.co.uk or via our school website. www.holdbrook.herts.sch.uk
At Holdbrook Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of staff and children. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.