Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SENCO to work in all boy’s school in South West London. This is a stunning school steeped in tradition, with a track record of excellent results. The school boasts excellent facilities including astro-turf sports field, swimming pool, fully quipped gymnasium and theatre. This SENCO position will start in January 2018 and will be on a fixed term, full time basis.
About the Role
· To oversee SEN coordination for the school
· Fixed term contract from January 2018 – July 2018
· Possibility to extend to a permanent contract
· Salary starting from £30,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· All-boys comprehensive school from Year 3 to Year 13
· Stunning site with impressive new build design
· Boasts excellent facilities including astro-turf sports field, swimming pool, fully quipped gymnasium and theatre
· South West London with transport links from Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the SENCO will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· SENCO qualification or desire to study for this
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJC45951.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.