Nightingale Primary School
SENCO (0.6 FTE - 3 days per week)
MPS/UPS plus SEN Allowance (£2,667 pro rata)
Required for January 2018
Nightingale is a small, successful, friendly and vibrant inner city school with a diverse balance of amazing people who aspire to be the very best they can be. Relationships are a great strength and the welcoming, inclusive nature of our very supportive community enables everyone to be truly valued and respected. Our curriculum is relevant and challenging, our children are engaged, they love to learn and behave well!
A fantastic opportunity to inspire and lead!
We wish to appoint a creative, passionate and enthusiastic professional who:
- Has the vision and energy to motivate and empower people.
- Has the passion to further improve our inclusive culture for learning.
- Has the drive and determination to inspire all of our children and staff to be the very best they can be.
- Is an inclusive, creative and consistently outstanding teacher.
- Has the aspirations, ability and strategic skills to help us make our school “Outstanding”.
- A vibrant, friendly, and extremely inclusive community.
- An exciting, positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels.
- A community who are passionate about making sure our children with SEND continue to thrive and make rates of progress that are significantly above rates of progress for similar children nationally.
- An enthusiastic, engaged and well behaved group of children who love to learn.
- A rich, inclusive, inspiring curriculum and learning environment.
- A creative and collaborative approach to learning.
- A reflective and committed staff team.
- A desire for continued improvement and further development.
We are very proud of our school. Come and visit us and see for yourself!
For an application form and further details, please visit our website at:
If you would like to view the school first, please contact the school office on 0208 854 6838.
Nightingale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS checks.