SEND Humanities Teacher
Vision for Education are looking to recruit an SEND Humanities Teacher for an SEND School in Liverpool.
You will be directly working with learners who require specific support, including those with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will be delivering the Humanities curriculum, working to the highest professional standards.
The school have asked for:
- Experience in teaching, either in mainstream or specialist settings and be aware of the GCSE exam boards and specifications.
- Raising progress and aspirations for all learners.
- Being aware and updated of the requirements of the National Curriculum and all relevant exam boards and specifications.
- Committing to ongoing continuous professional development.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Humanities Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Daniel Curry on 0151 363 2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.