Vision for Education the supply of the TES, are actively recruiting for an open minded, adaptable and engaging Learning Support Assistant who has experience working with Secondary aged students. This is a full time but temporary role to work within a new provision specifically for KS4 students with social, emotional and mental health difficulties based in South Tyneside.
Personality is paramount whilst maintaining a calm, patient, empathetic manner is required to achieve progress with these students who can regularly demonstrate challenging and disruptive behaviour behaviour.
This role would suit Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to gain further experience in a challenging but rewarding SEND environment.
- The ideal applicant will have previous experience working with challenging behaviour / be Team Teach trained.
- Applicants must hold a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service or be willing to undergo a DBS check through Vision for Education.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the South Tyneside area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Applicants must hold a valid UK license and have access to a vehicle.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £60 per day.
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEN consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge on 01912291386 or email CV and details to email@example.com.