English/Humanities Learning Support Educator students with Special Educational Needs (SEND) - Barnet - £21,776
8.45am to 3.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 1.45pm on Fridays
Your new school
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust is a centre of academic excellence in North West London. The performance of the two schools in the Trust put them amongst the very top comprehensives in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations. The vast majority of our students go on to study at University with a number being accepted at Oxbridge and medical school each year. The highest expectations are shared by students, staff and parents. The trust consists of a separate Boys’ and Girls’ school which share a common staff.
Your new role
Required from September 2021, we are looking to appoint a English/Humanities graduate for a Learning Support Eduacator to based at our girls site. This role is to support and advise on the learning and progress of students with SEND.
What you'll need to succeed
- The patience to work with students that may present with both educational and behavioural difficulties e.g. Dyslexia, Autism, and ADHD
- Knowledge and understanding of the challenges/barriers faced by the above types of students
- Be able to deliver 121 and small group interventions in English and Humanities
Benefits of working with Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust
- Motivated students
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Top performing comprehensive
- Excellent value added and progress 8 scores
- Supportive and committed parents and governors
- Genuine family atmosphere across MAT
- Strong value system
- Every child is known and valued across both academic and pastoral teams
- Diverse and friendly staff body
- Supportive atmosphere for everyone, both staff and students
- A nursery on site for staff
What you need to do now
For more information and to apply, in the first instance please contact Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041/07879 692409 or email email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust
- English secondary schools
Welcome to Hasmonean Multi Academy Trust
Hasmonean Boys’ and Girls’ Schools are among the top performing comprehensive schools in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations and the vast majorit...