SEND Maths Teacher – September Start – Full Time
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Maths Teacher for a mixed ability SEND Secondary School in Liverpool.
Initially a temporary role, this could indeed lead to be a permanent post should the successful candidate be seen to make a positive contribution to the pupils education and emotional wellbeing.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience working an SEND school setting.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The school is a 'Good' school where students achieve well and make good progress from their varied starting points. The school cares about each learner that comes through the door, and have a strong motto which underpins and guides all elements of daily practice in the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can mean to pupils.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and excellent classroom management skills.
- Hold QTS
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button.
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, the Times Educational Supplement, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer an uncapped £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly, open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly approach to recruitment, and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available, then please call 0151 363 2266 and ask for Daniel.
Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com, or you can apply online.