SEND Nurture Teacher
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for an SEND Nurture Teacher to work in an SEND school in Knowsley. The position is due to begin September 2019.
The school's governing body wish to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hard-working teacher.
As an ideal candidate, you will be flexible and knowledgeable about your subject and have the ability to motivate challenging pupils to achieve their maximum potential. The pupils in our care have challenging behaviour and learning needs and therefore our candidate of choice must be able to differentiate well to meet need and have excellent behaviour management skills. An ability to form positive relationships and a sense of humour is also a must!
The school are looking for:
- Someone with strong behaviour management skills
- Someone with experience working alongside children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health, attachment and trauma needs
- An enthusiastic and ambitious member of staff
- Good understanding of learning and support
- SEND experience
- Energetic and confident personality
The school, and Vision for Education, are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button.
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, the Times Educational Supplement, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer an uncapped £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly, open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly approach to recruitment, and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available, then please call 0151 363 2266 and ask for Daniel.
Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can apply online.