SEND Primary Teacher
MPS and UPS
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• A teacher who has experience in teaching students with SEND at Primary level
• A teacher holding QTS
Flexible start date.
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic SEND school who are seeking SEND teachers who are caring, pro-active and passionate about teaching.
The school is an area community special school catering for children from a wide area in Cambridgeshire. Places are offered to both girls and boys within a 2-19 year age range. All of our pupils have Education, Health and Care Plans, which will identify a significant and complex learning difficulties. Some may have associated behavioural problems, physical disabilities, sensory, communication or medical needs. All students have EHCP’s in place.
To be considered for this teaching position, you will:
• Have QTS
• Have experience in teaching SEND students
• Have experience teaching at Key stage 1 and 2 level
• Be committed to providing students with a calm, safe and supportive environment
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What the school can offer you
• Caring and Supportive staff
• A challenging but extremely rewarding job
• Training and CPD opportunities available
• Working on a long-term supply basis through Vision for education before committing to a permanent position
• Vision for education offer a free training package (worth over £350) which would be available to you
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and feel like you would make a great addition to the teaching team at this school, then please contact Amy Heading 01223 608140.