An opportunity has arisen for the appointment of a SEND Support Officer at North Ridge Community School.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a school environment and will also have:
• A commitment to working as part of an established team to deliver high quality caring and stimulating learning
• Minimum relevant NVQ Level 3 or equivalent (or working towards) in special needs/support work in schools
• Ebacc English & Maths or equivalent
• Minimum Level 1 Safeguarding
The successful candidate will join:
• A well respected and successful special school
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are happy, well cared for, feel safe and have a positive attitude to learning
• A school that offers excellent opportunities for professional development
• A dedicated and caring staff team who are committed to building on the strengths of the school
• A warm, friendly and supportive team committed to ensuring all children realise their full potential
• Supportive governors and parents
Application forms are available at www.doncastercounciljobs.co.uk
North Ridge is a school with currently 124 pupils from across the Doncaster area, all of whom have severe learning difficulties and a statement of special educational needs. This post involves working with children and therefore, if successful, you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
North Ridge Community School is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. For more information please visit our website at www.northridge.doncaster.sch.uk. (Our website is currently being updated but will be live from Monday 19th February).
Visits are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged – please contact Mrs Linda Owen on 01302 720790, or email email@example.com
If you have not heard anything by Friday 16th March please presume that you have not been selected for interview. Thank you for your interest.