Vision for Education are searching for Teaching Assistants to work in SEND Schools, PRU's and Alternative Provisions through our Guaranteed Pay Scheme. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in schools and will be confident working with individuals who have a wide range of special educational needs. Experience of working with young people who have Autism, ADHD, Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties, and Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties would be beneficial.
To be suitable for our Guaranteed Pay Scheme you must:
• Be available for work 5 days a week
• Have access to a car and be willing to travel for work
• Be versatile, flexible, confident and have the ability to tailor your teaching style to engage students with a wide range of special educational needs
• Have a flexibility to take on short term, long term or day-to-day placements at a wide range of SEND schools and provisions within 45 minutes from your home address
• Have a positive and upbeat mentality and a genuine interest in pursuing a career working with individuals who have special educational needs
• Have a Child Workforce DBS registered with the online update service, or be willing to undergo one
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.