Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for an experienced SEND Teacher to work with students who have severe Autism (ASC / SLD) as well as other learning and behavioural difficulties. This is a long term temp role and is based in the Autism Unit of a specialist SEND school for Secondary aged students who have moderate learning difficulties (MLD)
- Have experience of working with young people who have complex needs.
- Be available to work in the Gateshead area.
- Be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Hold a current DBS certificate and it be registered on the online update service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS Vision will assist in your application.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent and transparent rates starting from £105 - £140 per day.
- Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling Autism Awareness (all paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (SEND Assistant Manager) on 01912291386 or email CV and details to email@example.com.