Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for an experienced SEND Teacher work on a full time / part time basis from September, at a school in Gateshead for Autism and SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties). This role is to begin on a supply basis but as with all of our positions there is always the possibility of the school offering a direct, fixed term contract.
Positivity, pro-activity and creativity are required attributes whilst maintaining a calm, patient, empathetic team player is also necessary to achieve progress with these often challenging young students.
• Applicants must have completed a Teacher Training and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Applicants must have experience Teaching KS3 and KS4 ideally in an SEND setting.
• Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
• Applicants must ideally be available 5 days a week (Mon-Fri 8:30–16:30)
• Applicants must be able to work in the South Tyneside area.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
• Excellent, fair and transparent Teacher pay rates from £105 - £140 per day.
• Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Autism Awareness (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
• Free access to over 20 accredited online training courses via EduCare.
• Dedicated team that work with our staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
• Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve.
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
For further information, please call on 01912291386 or email CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org