0.6 contract – 3 days per week
What can we offer you?
- A warm, friendly school where children are at the heart of what we do, and a chance to make a real difference to young people’s lives.
- Lovely, enthusiastic children.
- A brilliant, committed and collaborative staff team.
- A challenge and the opportunity to make a difference.
What do we need?
- An experienced SEND teacher who has experience of working with a range of SEND needs.
- A teacher with a good knowledge of the primary curriculum.
- Ability to work in close partnership with mainstream colleagues and other professionals.
- Have high aspirations in raising attainment.
Closing date: Friday 2nd December 2016
Interviews will be held on Monday 12th December 2016
Visits are highly recommended and warmly welcomed. To make arrangements contact Mr. R. Ash, Deputy Head Teacher to make an appointment on 020 8270 4909
Please e mail the school office for application form and further details at email@example.com
The council operates a no smoking policy and offers a smoke free environment
“This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including an enhanced disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants”
Five Elms Primary School
Dagenham Essex RM9 5TB
020 8270 4909
NOR: 532, including nursery and Additional Resource Provision for deaf children