Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time / temp KS1 Primary Teacher to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND School in the South Tyneside local authority. This will be a full-time role to work with and support students of all ages across the school who have complex learning difficulties and medical needs.
The successful KS1 Primary Teacher will have excellent knowledge and experience of supporting young children with learning and behavioural difficulties.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Primary Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to gain more experience within a superb SEN environment.
To be considered for the position of KS1 Primary Teacher, you must:
- Have experience supporting students in an SEND setting.
- Have a background in education, care or support.
- Be comfortable in assisting with personal care and feeding.
- Be Team Teach trained (can be provided by V4E)
- Be flexible, resilient, committed and compassionate.
- Have a genuine passion for supporting complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Access to a free online, accredited training package via EduCare worth £350
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward in your pay every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
For a September 2019 start, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne branch on 01912291386.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check