ECT, MPS, UPS + SEN ALLOWANCE
Priory School is a “Good” Ofsted rated, diverse & multi-cultural Primary Foundation School located on the outskirts of Slough. There are approximately 764 children ranging from nursery to Year 6. The school also has a Resource Unit with 80 children for pupils with complex needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a SEND Teacher who will join our forward thinking team at Priory School. If you are an inspirational, highly motivated, talented practitioner with proven experience of working within a SEN Unit, who would be keen to help our school on its journey to excellence, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of our children.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational excellence.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Closing Date: Thursday 24th June 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Interviews: The date and time of interviews will be communicated to those candidates who are shortlisted.
Previous applicants need not apply
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) check will be sought for the successful candidate.
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years